1 9-oz. pkg. refrigerated fettuccine
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 lb. skinless, boneless 1-inch thick salmon, cut in 8 pieces
Salt and ground black pepper
6 cups packaged fresh baby spinach
1/2 cup jarred roasted red or yellow sweet peppers
1/2 cup reduced-calorie balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, brush 1 tablespoon olive oil on salmon. Sprinkle with slat and pepper. Heat an extra-large skillet over medium heat; add salmon. Cook 8 to 12 minutes or until salmon flakes, turning once. Remove salmon; cover and keep warm.
- Add spinach, sweet peppers, and remaining oil to skillet. Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes, until spinach is wilted.
- Drain pasta; add to skillet. Add dressing; toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Divide spinach-pasta mixture among four bowls. Top with salmon.
- Main Dishes, Pasta
- Mediterranean/Middle Eastern