Bohemia beer is suggested as the Mexican lager, however Pacifico, Dos Equis, Negra Modela, or Tecate can substitute.
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce Valentina Salsa Picante 
- 4 dashes Maggi Jugo or Maggi seasoning 
- 2 dashes worcestershire sauce 
- 1 bottle Mexican lager, such as Bohemia
- Rim a collins glass with salt and fill it halfway with ice. Add the lime juice, Salsa Picante, Maggi, and worcestershire sauce, in order, into the glass; top off with lager.
- Stir until well mixed; garnish with a lime wheel and sip stick. Serve the drink with the balance of the bottled beer.
- Drinks, Cocktails
- Makes 1 drink