If you're wondering what to do with the rest of last night's risotto , then you're in luck. I found a simple recipe for a deep fried treat called arancini , aka fried risotto balls. They can be easily whipped up using the leftovers and a few extra ingredients. The risotto is wrapped around hunks of cheese or sausage, and then breaded and deep fried. I never said they were good for you, but man are they delicious! To get the recipe,
Risotto Balls 
From Crash My Kitchen  on Food Network Canada 
2 cups leftover risotto
2 tbsp of fresh corn
2 tbsp of red peppers, diced
pinch of dried chillies
salt and pepper to taste
2 cups bread crumbs
2 cup egg wash
2 cup all purpose flour
2 oz Italian sausage, cooked and cooled and cut into ½ inch pieces
4 balls of cherry bocconcini  cheese
Vegetable oil for frying
- Mix corn and peppers into the leftover risotto. Season with salt and pepper.
- Dip the boccocini cheese in flour and form the rice around the cheese to shape into a one inch ball.
- Do the same with the cooked sausage.
- Bread the risotto balls by dipping in flour then egg wash then the bread crumbs.
- Deep fry in preheated vegetable oil and cook until golden brown.
- Remove and drain on paper towel.