You probably already know this, but I love the act of planning a party as much as the party itself! While Yum had 52 weeks of baking adventures this year, I planned 52 virtual parties! From the look to the drinks, I supplied you with inspiring ideas, tantalizing recipes, and crafty invitations. The invite sets the tone, atmosphere, and mood of an event so I always send handmade invitations. It also makes a lovely keepsake of the party. I've browsed all of the invites and picked out my top five. Pictured clockwise from the top right, they are:
- A Pride and Prejudice–themed book party
- A tropical-print invite to a luau-dinner party
- A gorgeous black, white, and blue wedding invitation
- A classic Thanksgiving invite
- A booklet invite to a knitting party that includes instructions on how to knit
How about you? What was your favorite invitation?