If you aren't too tied up with Easter or Passover festivities this week, perhaps you can squeeze in time for a few more palatable events. I'd love to attend the Scottsdale Culinary Festival and the seminar on nontaxing tax day cocktails. Who couldn't use one of those?
Know of any enticing engagements we've left off the list? Feel free to chime in below!
- San Francisco, CA: A Moveable Feast Seasonal Supper — Apr. 7
- New York, NY: Charles Krug and Mac Mondavi Bottle Signing — Apr. 8
- New York, NY: Food For Thought Film Festival — Apr. 11
- San Francisco, CA: Eggstravaganza — Apr. 11
- San Diego, CA: California Wine Festival — Apr. 11-12
- Scottsdale, AZ: Friends of James Beard Benefit — Apr. 14
- New Orleans, LA: Nontaxing Cocktails Seminar — Apr. 14
- Scottsdale, AZ: Scottsdale Culinary Festival — Apr. 14-19