As the days grow longer, the food and wine agenda just gets larger. Keep your calendar full with unique regional celebrations of everything from butter and eggs to pickles and Vidalia onions.
We'll be savoring top tastes once again at Toast of the Town, getting our Blue Ribbon Cookbook signed at a Bromberg brothers demo, and enjoying a postparade 'cue after the Butter & Egg Days parade.
Where are you hankering to go this week? Let us know in the comments below!
- Menlo Park, CA: Paso Robles Wine Country Grand Tasting Tour — April 21-23
- Dallas, TX: Dallas Wine & Food Festival — April 21-25
- San Francisco, CA: Wine Enthusiast Toast of the Town — April 22
- Vidalia, GA: Vidalia Onion Festival — April 22-25
- San Francisco, CA: Bromberg Brothers Blue Ribbon Cooking Demonstration — April 23
- Newport Beach, CA: Taste of the Nation Orange County — April 23
- Mount Olive, NC: NC Pickle Festival — April 23-24
- Petaluma, CA: Butter & Egg Days — April 24
- Portland, OR: Taste of the Nation Portland — April 26
- Princeton, NJ: Taste of the Nation Princeton — April 26
In the know about a fabulous event? Spread the word in our Noteworthy Nibbles group in the YumSugar Community!
POPSUGAR, the #1
independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for
original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.