Whether you're near the rolling hills of Paso Robles, CA, or the sticky swamplands of Florida's Gator Country, there's something for you to do (and eat) this week. Make the most of syrup season at the Vermont Maple Festival or rub elbows with Bobby, Mario, and Paula during their demos at the Metropolitan Cooking Show. On Thursday, we'll be eating and drinking our fill, guilt-free, at San Francisco's very own Taste of the Nation, where all ticket sales go to benefit Share Our Strength.
Where will you find yourself partying it up this week? Let us know in the comments!
- San Francisco, CA: Taste of the Nation San Francisco — April 29
- Paso Robles, CA: Hospice du Rhone — April 29-May 1
- Fort Mill, SC: South Carolina Strawberry Festival — April 29-May 2
- Huntsville, AL: Whistlestop Festival — April 30-May 1
- Pensacola, FL: Pensacola Crawfish Festival — April 30-May 2
- St. Albans, VT: Vermont Maple Festival — April 30-May 2
- Maui, HI: Maui Onion Festival — May 1
- Atlanta, GA: Metropolitan Cooking & Entertaining Show — May 1-2
- Pittsburgh, PA: Pittsburgh Wine Festival — May 1-6
- Houston, TX: Taste of the Nation Houston — May 2
- New York, NY: James Beard Foundation Awards — May 2-3