As the weather begins to take on a warmer outlook, celebrations of food and drink finally come out of hibernation. From the Beer, Bourbon, & BBQ festival a stone's throw from Baltimore to strawberry celebrations in Texas and Louisiana, there's plenty of Spring festival spirit.
Personally, I'm dreaming of sipping Gruner, playing golf, and rubbing elbows with the likes of Eric Ripert at this year's Pebble Beach Food & Wine Festival, but I'll settle for swirling wine and shopping bottles at the SF Vintners Market! Where will your travels take you? Let us know below.
- Chapel Hill, NC: The Social History of the Martini with Dale DeGroff — April 7
- Dallas, TX: Dining Out in Dallas: Battle of the Chefs — April 7
- Boston, MA: Taste of the Nation Boston — April 8
- Vail, CO: Taste of Vail — April 8-10
- Pebble Beach, CA: Pebble Beach Food & Wine — April 8-11
- Clear Lake, TX: Crawfish Festival — April 9-10
- Timonium, MD: Beer, Bourbon, & BBQ Festival — April 9-10
- Poteet, TX: Poteet Strawberry Festival — April 9-11
- Ponchatoula, LA: Ponchatoula Strawberry Festival — April 9-11
- San Francisco, CA: SF Vintner's Market — April 10-11
- Baltimore, MD: Michael Pollan Lecture: In Defense of Food — April 13