It's the dead of Winter, but if you look hard enough, there's plenty of partying to be had. Put on your Stetson and head to my favorite event, the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo, for an epic barbecue competition. Or, for a true snout-to-tail experience, check out Cochon 555 in the Napa Valley.
It's a big week in Yum land — for the first time ever, we'll be in attendance at the South Beach Wine & Food Festival and ready to have some fun in the sun at Rachael Ray's Burger Bash and Emeril Lagasse's BubbleQ party. We'll also be at Crushpad's Around the World in 80 Sips — if you're planning on going, check out our exclusive deal and be sure to say hello.
- New York, NY: Toujours Le Bec-Fin — Feb. 24
- San Francisco, CA: Around the World in 80 Sips — Feb. 25
- Houston, TX: World's Championship Bar-B-Que Contest — Feb. 25-27
- Miami, FL: South Beach Wine & Food Festival — Feb. 25-28
- Grand Rapids, MI: Winter Beer Festival — Feb. 27
- Grant, FL: Grant Seafood Festival — Feb. 27-28
- Seattle, WA: Seattle Food and Wine Experience — Feb. 28
- Napa, CA: Cochon 555: 5 Chefs, 5 Pigs, 5 Winemakers — Feb. 28
- New Orleans, LA: Achieving Great Cocktails in High Volume — Mar. 1