Welcome, June! We've never been more ready to say hello to Summer, the unofficial high season of food festivals. There are a score of events to choose from, including New York's first-ever Latin American restaurant week, a barbecue celebration, and a chowder cook-off.
We'll be paying homage to the pig at Cochon 555, as well as to the newest wave of chefs at the StarChefs Revue. What events are you hitting up in the days ahead? Let us know in the comments below!
- Las Vegas, NV: Taste of the Nation Las Vegas — June 2
- San Jose, CA: Dine Downtown San Jose — June 2-12
- New York, NY: Gourmet Latino Festival — June 4-12
- Richmond, VA: Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival — June 5
- Newport, RI: Great Chowder Cook-Off — June 5
- Los Angeles, CA: LA Wine Fest — June 5-6
- San Francisco, CA: Cochon 555: 5 Chefs, 5 Pigs, 5 Winemakers — June 6
- Los Angeles, CA: Taste of the Nation LA — June 6
- New Orleans, LA: Gin: The Other White Meat — June 7
- San Francisco, CA: StarChefs Rising Stars Revue — June 16
In the know about a fabulous event? Spread the word in our Noteworthy Nibbles group in the YumSugar Community!