Since Passover commenced last night and Easter is this Sunday, it's a slow week for food events. But any Angelenos who couldn't bear the line at the Street Food Fest last month can hit up Street Feast to sample fried chicken, grilled cheese, and kimchi fries. Tonight, we'll be checking out the flavors of local wineries from San Francisco and Oakland at Nirvino's Urban Wineries Tasting. If you're there, drop a line and say hi!
What are you up to this week? Let us know where you'll be eating and drinking in the comments below.
- Los Angeles, CA: Street Feast — March 30
- San Francisco, CA: Urban Wineries Tasting — March 30
- New York, NY: Kentucky Bluegrass Chefs at the James Beard House — March 31
- San Francisco, CA: Edible Art Contest — April 1
- New York, NY: Vini Portugal — April 1
- Breckenridge, CO: Breckenridge Beer Festival — April 3
- San Francisco, CA: Heeb Magazine's Slow Food Seder — April 5
- New Orleans, LA: Soda's Influence on Cocktails of the Big Easy — April 5