Is there anything better to pair with food and wine than some beautiful May weather? We think not. And this week, there are wonderful wine events, from a Champagne flight in Atlanta to New York City's very own Toast of the Town. If it's savory bites you're on the hunt for, stop by the Orange County Greek Festival in Anaheim, or get your fill of the grill at the Great Texas Sausage Fest.
As for us, we'll be sipping artisanal concoctions by the city's best bar chefs on Wednesday, and enjoying the view of the San Francisco Bay along with our wine at Uncorked! in Ghirardelli Square on Saturday. Where will you be? Chime in below and let us know!
- San Francisco, CA: Farmers Market Cocktail Night — May 19
- New Haven, CT: Taste of the Nation New Haven — May 19
- Atlanta, GA: Tour de Champagne — May 21
- Paso Robles, CA: Paso Robles Wine Festival — May 21-23
- Anaheim, CA: OC Greek Fest — May 21-23
- San Francisco, CA: Uncorked! Wine Festival — May 22
- Lake Somerville, TX: Great Texas Sausage Festival — May 22-23
- Santa Barbara, CA: Taste of the Nation Santa Barbara — May 23
- New York, NY: Wine Enthusiast Toast of the Town New York — May 24
- Pittsburgh, PA: Pittsburgh Local Restaurant Week — May 25-30