Many of you are gearing up for Mother's Day, but if you've got some time to spare, there are plenty of enjoyable events worth checking out. There are two national events to note: You can celebrate American Craft Beer Week (find out what is happening in your neck of the woods) and on Saturday, help fight hunger at the Stamp Out Hunger Food Drive.
- Humboldt, TN: West Tennessee Strawberry Festival — May 3-9
- Bay Area, CA: Sexy Dishes Week — May 4-8
- Atlanta, GA: Taste of the Nation Atlanta — May 6
- Manchester, NH: Taste of the Nation Manchester — May 6
- Hartford, CT: Taste of the Nation Hartford — May 7
- Las Vegas, NV: Vegas Uncork'd — May 7-10
- New Orleans, LA: World Cocktail Week in the Big Easy — May 8
To see the rest, read more.
- Charlotte, NC: Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival — May 9
- Brooklyn, NY: James Beard Dumpling & Noodle Tour — May 9
- Anhalt, TX: Cajun Music & Gumbo Cook-Off — May 9
- Santa Monica, CA: Los Angeles BBQ Festival — May 9-10
- San Francisco, CA: San Francisco Cocktail Week — May 11-18