We're more than halfway through October, and before we know it, Breast Cancer Awareness Month will be over. So while you're hunting down that perfect Halloween costume, be sure to find a cause to get behind. Us? We'll be at Domaine Chandon's Pink Party, an annual soirée with pink attire, pink appetizers, and (of course) pink bubbly, to benefit breast cancer treatments at the Queen of the Valley Medical Foundation. If you're in Washington DC, don't miss out on the StarChefs Rising Stars Revue. Regardless of which city you're in, your palate's bound to be impressed.
Share with us where you'll be eating this week below!
- South Jersey Area, NJ: South Jersey Restaurant Week — Oct. 17-22
- Yountville, CA: Drink Pink Party Chandon — Oct. 21
- Portland, ME: Harvest on the Harbor — Oct. 21-23
- Kohler, WI: Kohler Food & Wine Experience — Oct. 21-24
- Detroit, MI: Detroit Fall Beer Festival — Oct. 23
- Orlando, FL: Central Florida VegFest — Oct. 23
- Lexington, NC: The Barbecue Festival — Oct. 23
- Fredericksburg, TX: Fredericksburg Food & Wine Fest — Oct. 23
- Atlanta, GA: Taste of Atlanta — Oct. 23-24
- Washington, DC: StarChefs Rising Stars Revue Washington DC — Oct. 26