This weekend, the T-minus one week countdown to Halloween begins. If you aren't too busy planning your fright night agenda and costume, take the time to hit up some of this month's biggest events, like Chicago's Champagne fête or the annual Kohler Food & Wine Experience. As the weather gets rainier, I'd personally love to spend a sun-spilled weekend eating my way through Scottsdale.
Know of any events we haven't included on the list? Feel free to pipe up about them below.
- San Francisco, CA: Root Division's Annual Art/Food Auction — Oct. 22
- Scottsdale, AZ: Crave Arizona — Oct. 22-24
- Portland, ME: Harvest on the Harbor — Oct. 22-24
- Kohler, WI: Kohler Food & Wine Experience — Oct. 22-25
- Chicago, IL: Tour de Champagne Chicago — Oct. 23
- Chicago, IL: Beef: From Plains to Plate — Oct. 23-25
- Fredericksburg, TX: Fredericksburg Food & Wine Fest — Oct. 24
- Lexington, NC: Barbecue Festival — Oct. 24
- Detroit, MI: Harvest Beer Festival — Oct. 24
- Orlando, FL: Central Florida Veg Fest — Oct. 24
- Lynchburg, TN: Jack Daniel's World Championship Invitation Barbecue — Oct. 24