Love lobster, chocolate, and wine? If the answer's yes, then it's time to indulge your wildest food dreams this week.
Drop by the Port of Los Angeles to get fresh-steamed, butter-laden lobster , eat chocolate bonbons  to your heart's content near the Texas capital, or discover central California's hidden wine gems at the Lodi Grape Festival .
Personally, I can't wait to taste Asian fusion at its best when celebrity chef Ming Tsai  hosts a dinner to benefit the San Francisco Food Bank . What events will you be eating your way through this week? Let us know in the comments below!
- San Diego, CA: San Diego Restaurant Week  — Sept. 15-18
- New York, NY: A Taste of the Village  — Sept. 16
- San Francisco, CA: Come Together Dinner with Ming Tsai  — Sept. 16
- Lodi, CA: Lodi Grape Festival  — Sept. 17-20
- Hot Springs, AR: Smoke on the Water BBQ Championship  — Sept. 18-19
- Austin, TX: Austin Chocolate Festival  — Sept. 18-19
- Naperville, IL: Naperville Wine Festival  — Sept. 18-19
- San Pedro, CA: Port of Los Angeles Lobsterfest  — Sept. 18-20
- Lowville, NY: Cream Cheese Festival  — Sept. 19
- New York, NY: StarChefs New York Rising Stars Revue  — Sept. 22