Love lobster, chocolate, and wine? If the answer's yes, then it's time to indulge your wildest food dreams this week.
Drop by the Port of Los Angeles to get fresh-steamed, butter-laden lobster, eat chocolate bonbons to your heart's content near the Texas capital, or discover central California's hidden wine gems at the Lodi Grape Festival.
Personally, I can't wait to taste Asian fusion at its best when celebrity chef Ming Tsai hosts a dinner to benefit the San Francisco Food Bank. What events will you be eating your way through this week? Let us know in the comments below!
- San Diego, CA: San Diego Restaurant Week — Sept. 15-18
- New York, NY: A Taste of the Village — Sept. 16
- San Francisco, CA: Come Together Dinner with Ming Tsai — Sept. 16
- Lodi, CA: Lodi Grape Festival — Sept. 17-20
- Hot Springs, AR: Smoke on the Water BBQ Championship — Sept. 18-19
- Austin, TX: Austin Chocolate Festival — Sept. 18-19
- Naperville, IL: Naperville Wine Festival — Sept. 18-19
- San Pedro, CA: Port of Los Angeles Lobsterfest — Sept. 18-20
- Lowville, NY: Cream Cheese Festival — Sept. 19
- New York, NY: StarChefs New York Rising Stars Revue — Sept. 22