This week, we've changed things up: We've decided to give you more advance notice about each weekend's food festivals, so that you have more time to plan on attending! From gulf shrimp to beef to peaches to mushrooms, there's many a local favorite to celebrate.
Here's a roundup of exciting events going on around the country:
- Houston, TX: Houston Restaurant Week — Aug. 11-17
- Delcambre, LA: Delcambre Shrimp Festival — Aug. 13-17
- Mammoth Lakes, CA: Mammoth Festival of Wine, Music & Food — Aug. 15-17
- Red River, NM: Hot Chili Days, Cool Mountain Nights — Aug. 14-16
- Boston, MA: Fisherman's Feast — Aug. 14-17
- Crested Butte, CO: Crested Butte Mushroom Festival — Aug. 14-17
To see the rest, read more.