In the mood to soak up some live entertainment with your food? Whether you like magic with your potatoes or country music with your corn, this week's food festivals are for you. There are a number of charity events, so if you're in a generous mood consider helping those who are less fortunate. Here's a roundup of exciting events going on around the country. Feel free to chime in if we've left anything out!
- Vail, CO: Share Our Strength's Taste of the Nation Vail — Aug. 21
- Winterville, NC: Winterville Watermelon Festival — Aug. 21-23
- Milwaukee, WI: Milwaukee Wine Festival — Aug. 22-23
- Barnesville, MN: Potato Days — Aug. 22-23
To see the rest, read more.
- DeKalb, IL: Corn Fest — Aug. 22-24
- Chantilly, VA: Virginia Wine Showcase — Aug. 22-24
- Cortez, CO: Mesa Verde Country Food, Wine & Art Festival — Aug. 22-24
- Los Angeles, CA: Taste of Eagle Rock benefiting GLAD — Aug. 23
- Bodega, CA: Bodega Seafood, Art & Wine Festival — Aug. 23-24
- Webster, MN: Webster Harvest Days — Aug. 23-24
- Napa, CA: Share Our Strength's Taste of the Nation Napa — Aug. 25