This month, America continues to celebrate the Summer harvest. At Nashville's Tomato Arts Fest, you might take a stab at the Bloody Mary competition, or sip a tomato-tini for the first time. If you're a Houstonian, you can support a good cause, cool off, and enjoy a great dinner deal by dining out this week. Humongous mushrooms aren't the only things at the Humungus Fungus Fest — I wish I could be there to sample the oversized pizza! And whether you're on the East Coast or the West, there's a chance to sample some of the year's best wines.
Here's a look at some of our choice events going on this week:
- Beaver Creek, CO: Beaver Creek Wine & Spirits Festival — Aug. 7-9
- Lenox, MA: Tanglewood Wine & Food Classic — Aug. 7-10
- West Point, IA: West Point Sweet Corn Festival — Aug. 7-10
- Crystal Falls, MI: Humungus Fungus Fest — Aug. 7-10
- Portland, OR: Bite of Oregon — Aug. 8-10
To see the rest,