With food festival season winding down for the year, there are certainly fewer events this month. Still, if you look hard enough, you can find a few gems, like the International Tamale Festival in Indio, CA, or Sonoma Valley's Blessing of the Olives. Or, enjoy one of the many holiday wine events, where perhaps you can find that perfect pairing for your holiday dinner.
Notice anything we've left out? If so, please feel free to chime in with your comments below!
- Yosemite, CA: Vintners' Holidays 2008 — Dec. 2-3
- Portland, OR: Holiday Ale Festival — Dec. 3-7
- Mobile, AL: Gulf Coast Antiques Food and Wine Festival — Dec. 5-7
- Fredericksburg, TX: Holiday Wine Trail — Dec. 5-7
- Indio, CA: Indio International Tamale Festival — Dec. 6-7
- Livermore, CA: Holidays in the Vineyards — Dec. 6-7
- New Paltz, NY: Wreath Fineries @ 10 Wineries — Dec. 6-7
- Sonoma, CA: Sonoma Valley Olive Festival & Tasting — Dec. 6
- Carmel, CA: Chateau St. Julien Holiday Spectacular — Dec. 7
- Ventura, CA: Holiday Street Festival — Dec. 7
- New Orleans, LA: Classic Holiday Tipples With Tony Abou-Ganim — Dec. 8