It's mid-July, and we're eager to be outside. Thank goodness there's no shortage of open-air festivals this week.
The coming weekend boasts the National Hamburger Festival in Ohio, where bobbing for burgers and competitive eating will abound. Other parts of the country are paying homage to a gamut of thirst-quenching refreshments, from watermelon to mixed drinks.
Check out what's going on in your neck of the woods, and if you see something left out, leave us a comment below.
- New Orleans, LA: Tales of the Cocktail — July 17-20
- Santa Barbara, CA: California Wine Festival — July 18-19
- Des Moines, IA: Rib America Festival — July 18-20
- Seattle, WA: Bite of Seattle — July 18-20
- Bethlehem, PA: Blueberry Festival — July 18-20
- Yarmouth, ME: Yarmouth Clam Festival — July 18-20
To see the rest,
- Pageland, SC: Pageland Watermelon Festival — July 18-20
- Toms River, NJ: New Jersey State Ice Cream Festival — July 19
- Akron, OH: National Hamburger Festival — July 19-20
- Surry, VA: Pork, Peanut, & Pine Festival — July 19-20