As usual, there are lots of delicious occasions to celebrate this week. For the more adventurous eaters, Rocky Mountain oysters will be on the menu in Wyoming. Not to worry if you aren't: You might enjoy celebrating the venerated garlic or, on the milder side, the sweet cantaloupe. If you live in Baltimore, it's your week to try out top-notch restaurants, where a three-course lunch might cost you just $20.08.
If there's something going on this week that we left out, feel free to add it in the comments below.
- South Boston, VA: Virginia Cantaloupe Festival — July 25
- Gilroy, CA: Gilroy Garlic Festival — July 25-27
- Whiting, IN: PierogiFest — July 25-27
- Oxnard, CA: Oxnard Salsa Festival — July 26-27
- Annapolis, MD: Great Grapes! Wine, Arts & Food Festival — July 26-27
- Ballard, WA Ballard SeafoodFest — July 26-27
- Baltimore, MD: Baltimore Summer Restaurant Week — July 26-Aug 3
To see the rest,
- Rockland, ME: Maine Lobster Festival — July 28-Aug 3
- San Francisco, CA: Wine. Dine. Donate San Francisco* — July 30
- Clinton, MT: Testicle Festival — July 30-Aug 3
*For those of you in the Bay Area: I'll be attending the Epicurious Wine. Dine. Donate dinner, hosted by The Next Iron Chef contestant Traci Des Jardins. If you're at the event, stop by and say hello!