This week, there are things going on all over the map.
Beer lovers unite in both Honolulu and California. Colorado's busting out the buttered corn (and the sounds of country star Travis Tritt) as well as hosting a festival for tea enthusiasts. At Vermont's Fresh Network forum, locals can partake in workshops such as "Terroir of Cheese" and "Understanding Honey." Tri-State fans of Top Chef can hone their cooking skills by taking a master class with contestant and CIA alum Marcel Vigneron.
Here's a look at some of our choice events going on this week:
- Seattle, WA: Share Our Strength's Taste of the Nation Seattle — July 31
- Mammoth Lakes, CA: Mammoth Festival of Beers & Bluesapalooza — Aug. 1-2
- Olathe, CO: Olathe Sweet Corn Festival — Aug. 1-2
- Lake County, OH: Vintage Ohio — Aug. 1-2
- Natchez, MS: Natchez Food & Wine Festival — Aug. 1-3
To see the rest,