Looking for something to do this weekend? The spring food-festival season is still in full swing, so grab mom and treat her to a fun Mother's Day weekend event. From wine to bbq, there's bound to be something to enjoy. And if there's nothing in your neck of the woods, grab picnic basket, a bottle of wine and a blanket, and create your own outing!
If something is missing from this list, let us all know about it in the comments below!
- Charlotte, NC: Charlotte Wine & Food Weekend — May 7-10
- St. Louis, MO: Saint Louis Brewers Heritage Festival — May 8-10
- Owensboro, KY: International BBQ Festival — May 9-10
- Breezy Point, MN: Minnesota Governor's Fishing Opener — May 9-11
- Addison, TX: Taste Addison — May 9-11
- Norfolk, VA: Spring Town Point Virginia Wine Festival — May 10
- Charlotte, NC: US Open Annual Homebrew Competition — May 10
- Hopkins, SC: Lower Richland Sweet Potato Festival — May 10
- Cleveland Heights, OH: Northeastern Ohio Chocolate Festival — May 10-11
- San Francisco, CA: San Francisco Cocktail Week — May 13-19
- Nantucket, MA: Nantucket Wine Festival — May 14-18
- Buckhannon, WV: Strawberry Visions — May 14-18