This week's events have left me curious: Exactly what activities does one partake in at a Pig Stein? Or a Yambilee? If you have attended these in the past, I'd love to know. Will anyone be at the James Beard Foundation's Taste America in Las Vegas?
If you know something we've left out, please leave a message in the comments below!
- Las Vegas, NV: Rising Stars Las Vegas — Oct. 21
- Torrance, CA: Oktoberfest at Alpine Village — Oct. 21-26
- San Francisco, CA: Joy of Sake San Francisco — Oct. 23
- Atlanta, GA: Celebrity Chef Tour Atlanta — Oct. 23
- Portland, ME: Harvest on the Harbor — Oct. 23-25
- Mountain View, AR: Arkansas Bean Fest — Oct. 23-25
- Kohler, WI: Kohler Food & Wine Experience — Oct. 23-26
- Opelousas, LA: Louisiana Yambilee — Oct. 23-26
- Las Vegas, NV: The James Beard Foundation's Taste America Las Vegas — Oct. 24-26
To see the rest, read more.
- Lynchburg, TN: Jack Daniel's Invitational Barbecue — Oct. 25
- Keene, NH: Pumpkin Festival — Oct. 25
- Orlando, FL: Central Florida VegFest — Oct. 25
- Lexington, NC: The Barbecue Festival — Oct. 25
- Kitty Hawk, NC: Pig Stein 2008 — Oct. 25
- Powhatan, VA: Festival of the Grape — Oct. 25
- Fredericksburg, TX: Fredericksburg Food & Wine Festival — Oct. 25
- New York, NY: Feast With Famous Faces — Oct. 27