This week is all about quality over quantity: There aren't as many festivals on our radar, but all of them are can't-miss events. The Giant Omelette Celebration is sure to be an egg-cellent time. Now that we have yet another excuse to drink beer, let's enjoy some at the Great World Beer Fest. And a festival that's all about tamales? Who couldn't get behind that?!
Know of anything we've left out? Drop us a line in the comments below!
- Denver, CO: Denver International Wine Festival — Oct. 29-Nov. 1
- Terlingua, TX: International Championship Chili Cook-Off — Oct. 30-Nov. 1
- New York, NY: Great World Beer Fest — Oct. 31-Nov. 1
- Apalachicola, FL: Florida Seafood Festival — Oct. 31-Nov. 1
To see the rest,
- Douglas, GA: National BBQ Festival — Oct. 31-Nov. 1
- Los Angeles, CA: International Tamale Festival and Día de los Muertos — Oct. 31-Nov. 2
- Savannah, GA: Savannah Seafood Festival — Oct. 31-Nov. 2
- Basile, LA: Louisiana Swine Festival — Oct. 31-Nov. 2
- Dothan, AL: National Peanut Festival — Oct. 31-Nov. 9
- Abbeville, LA: Giant Omelette Celebration — Nov. 1-2
- Lahaska, PA: Apple Festival — Nov. 1-2
- Joplin, MO: WineFeast — Nov. 2
- Napa, CA: Amuse Cochon — Nov. 2