What would the world of girlie drinks be like without Sex and the City? Besides cosmopolitans and flirtinis, the uber-popular television series also gave birth to the tartini. The tartini is a combination of the cosmo and the flirtini because it takes components from both cocktails.
While there are lots of different recipes out there, this is the one I like to use. If you don't want to open an entire bottle of champagne to top off two drinks, use a sparkling substitute like Juice Squeeze Mountain Raspberry. It gives the drink a slight fizz without changing the flavor. For the recipe please
- 1 fluid ounce berry vodka
- 1/2 fluid ounce orange liqueur
- 1/2 fluid ounce pineapple juice
- 1/2 fluid ounce cranberry juice
- juice from half a lime
- Combine the raspberry vodka, cointreau, pineapple juice, cranberry juice, and lime juice in a shaker.
- Shake well for 45 seconds to form ice crystals.
- Strain into a glass and top with a splash of Champagne
Makes 1 cocktail.
*If you don't want to open an entire bottle of Champagne for just a splash, use a sparkling substitute like Juice Squeeze Mountain Raspberry.
- Drinks, Cocktails
- North American