You've probably noticed that we share a scrumptious side dish recipe every Saturday. Sides are a wonderful way to enhance a meal and round out a menu. When making side dishes I like to experiment with new flavors and reinvent old classics. I've looked back at all the dishes and picked out my top five. Here they are, starting in the top middle and moving clockwise:
- Spinach and strawberry salad for Spring
- Grilled potato and onion packets
- Nachos for super bowl Sunday
- A stuffing-like Autumn panzanella
- Romantic Champagne Risotto
How about you? What was your favorite side?