- 1/2 cup regular coffee, 2 shots espresso, or 1 lungo pour (4 ounces) Nespresso coffee, such as Indriya of India, brewed
- 1/2 cup dairy or nondairy milk
- 1/2 teaspoon raw sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground green cardamom
- Pinch of raw, unsalted almonds, crushed
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pour the prepared coffee into a cappuccino cup.
- In a milk frother or in a saucepan over the stove, heat milk, sugar, and cardamom.
- Pour heated, spiced milk over the coffee. Top with milk foam, if using a milk frother.
- Garnish with almonds, a tiny pinch of nutmeg, and a larger pinch of cardamom.
Makes 1 cappuccino.
- Drinks, Coffee