Look for peppermint syrup in the coffee section of your supermarket. If you can't locate it, you can make your own by combining 1/2 cup simple syrup with 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract.
- 4 teaspoons dark chocolate syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons peppermint syrup
- 1/2 cup strongly brewed coffee or espresso
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups steamed milk
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Chocolate curls, for garnish
- At the bottom of a 16-ounce mug, mix dark chocolate syrup and peppermint syrup; stir to combine. Top with 1/2 cup coffee or espresso; top with about 1 1/2 cups steamed milk (use more if necessary). Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate curls.
- Drinks, Coffee
- North American
- 1 drink
- Cook Time
- 15 minutes