- 1 pound sliced bacon, halved lengthwise and cut into thirds
- 8 persimmons, cored and sliced into 6 wedges each
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar, for brushing
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Wrap a piece of bacon around each persimmon wedge; secure with a toothpick, and arrange on parchment-paper-lined rimmed baking sheets.
- Roast for 20 minutes. Flip the wedges, rotate the pans and increase the heat to 425 degrees; roast until the bacon is crisp, about 20 minutes. Brush with the vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Serves 8-10 people.
- Other, Appetizers