To help fill out the sheet, here's a list of wine tasting vocabulary:
- Name of the wine: The name as it appears on the bottle. If you are performing a blind tasting simply label it Wine A or Wine #1.
- Vintage: The year that grapes used to make the wine were harvested.
- Variety: The type of grapes that were used to make the wine.
- Price Range: How much the wine costs.
- Aroma: The fragrance of the wine that is affected by the fermentation or aging process used to make the wine.
- Body: The texture or weight of the wine in the mouth.
- Taste: The flavors of the wine and how it tastes.
- Finish: The final impression that remains in your mouth after you have swallowed the wine.