- Her favorite burger at Thursday night's Burger Bash was one that couldn't win. It was the sponsor Amstel Light's burger by chef Jonathan Sawyer. This lamb burger had anchovies in the patty and a creamy goat cheese topping. This burger was also one of my favorites from the night!
- On being constantly compared to Martha Stewart, Ray thinks "it's slightly insulting to her. I mean I don't sew or bake."
- The most exciting people she's had on her talk show? Michael J. Fox, President Clinton (who came the day she launched her charity), and "the Jennifers" (Lopez and Aniston). Of being able to work with such important celebrities, Ray says, "I pinch myself like 12 times a day! The Jennifers were so nice, so cool, and just plain fun, fun, fun."
- She's obsessed with The Galloping Gourmet. "My favorite food show to watch is on the Cooking Channel, it's The Galloping Gourmet with Graham Kerr. It's like watching an Oscar-winning movie in a person. He is so great."
- She knows how to please her husband. "John loves carbonara. My get-lucky food is anything with bacon and eggs."
- Guy Fieri joined Ray on stage at the end of her demo to announce that they will be working on a fun upcoming project together. It's a "culinary version of Dancing With the Stars" and should air on the Food Network sometime later this year.
Image Source: Getty