We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up its most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- The largest threat to Gulf oysters isn't BP's spill — it's an influx of freshwater.
- Martha Stewart talks about her upcoming TV show, Martha Bakes.
- Robert Sietsema discovers BK's new burger bar is a whopping disappointment.
- Sign of the times: McDonald's is preaching its locavore practices.
- Chatting with the latest exiled Next Food Network Star, Brad Sorenson.
- Luscious libations that are suitable for kids, and sophisticated to boot.