- As much as I love the first episode, I also hate it: All the contestants look alike, right?!
- After watching Kelly Choi, I developed a newfound love for Padma. Anyone else feel the same way?
- Um, might be my favorite line: "I cook because I love to cook, but I really cook because I love to eat, because I'm a fat kid. So, all I want to do is just have fat kid food."
- Did Jennifer get sent home because she didn't unpack?
- Are the brothers the obvious guys to beat? Who is hotter? Brian or Michael? (I think Brian.)
- What part of the Quickfire was the hardest? I definitely thought it was the clams!
- What vice would you base a dish on?
- Was anyone else grossed out by Jen's humongous earrings?
- How could Jen overcook chicken breast? I feel like making chicken breast is a basic skill one learns as a home cook!
- Do the judges know about the brothers?
- Were you surprised that Kevin won the first challenge or that Jen was sent home?
Well folks, the moment we've all been waiting for has finally arrived! The latest season of Top Chef debuted last night. There were showgirls, bright lights, deep-fried steaks, lobster, and Wolfgang Puck. Did you watch? Let's discuss this exciting episode after the break.