The sixth season of Top Chef has come to a close. The final showdown that took place in Napa, CA, was between brothers Michael and Bryan Voltaggio and the gnome-like bearded Kevin. The trio cooked for their lives, and only one of them walked away with the title. How did you feel about the outcome? To discuss the finale — warning spoilers ahead! —
- What did you think of the twist to the final challenge?
- I was hoping for more exciting sous chefs. I knew Kevin was a goner when he selected two of the weakest cheftestants. How about you?
- I loved when the moms walked in! Thoughts?
- My favorite line was when Michael described his dish as being a "scavenger's hunt for flavor." What was your favorite quote?
- Whose dessert looked the most delectable? I'm dying to try Bryan's dulce de leche cheesecake.
- Have you eaten sardines?
- Do you like desserts with bacon?
- Does anyone know what a coulant is?
- Were you surprised to see Kevin sent home first?
- Did Michael deserve to win?
Did I forget something? Please add to the discussion below!
Photo courtesy of Bravo