It was down to five cheftestants on last night's episode of Top Chef. The final Las Vegas challenge — the next two shows take place in Napa, California — highlighted the Bocuse d'Or, the world's most prestigious classical cooking competition. A plethora of big name chefs including Thomas Keller and Daniel Boulud, guest judged. Ready to discuss? Keep reading.
- Eli's mentor is Richard Blais! How cute is that?
- Didn't the video footage of the Bocuse d'Or look about 10 years old?
- Kevin thinks Michael and Bryan are too ambitious. Do you agree?
- Were you glad to see Jen get her game back?
- Were the chefs given more detailed, off-camera instructions on how to create Bocuse d'Or dishes?
- If you were Bryan, would you have told Kevin how to sous vide?
- With each challenge, is Michael getting more and more mean?
- How cool was the surprise? One chef gets to compete at the Bocuse d'Or! I totally saw that coming, how about you?
- Did anyone else wonder why Thomas Keller wasn't at judges' table?
- Who will take the title?
Photo courtesy of Bravo