Did you catch the latest episode of Top Chef? We had Pilates, pairings, and Charlie Palmer, the guest judge. Did anyone else wonder how come Bravo couldn't find a judge who didn't know the V Bros? Want to discuss more details? Well, you know what to do, keep reading.
- Cool or lame: Eli living at home with his parents?
- Unrelated question: What was Padma wearing? Those white boots? That giant hat?
- When guest judge Charlie Palmer said he wasn't going to be biased toward the Voltaggio brothers, did you believe him?
- Should chefs know how to pair wine and food?
- Are you surprised by Eli's food and wine expertise?
- What's your impression of Robin?
- Kevin believes that Mike V. is trying to manipulate his brother. Do you agree?
- What do you think of the season so far? I just want to fast forward to the top four because we all know who it's going to be!
Photo courtesy of Bravo