After a week off, Top Chef was back last night. However, I couldn't help but feel a little lost. I had forgotten what happened on the previous episode and sadly, realized how much I don't really care about this set of cheftestants. Are you just going through the motions too? Want to discuss the show? You know what to do: keep reading.
- What do you think is the most captivating part of Top Chef? For some reason, I am addicted to watching the beginning theme song!
- How was Tyler Florence as the guest judge?
- Jen went to work sick. She believes one should keep their mood and personal life out of work. How do you feel about this? Do you go to work sick?
- If you won the quickfire, would you choose immunity or $15,000?
- Are you familiar with all the chefs on the Macy's culinary council? Tyler Florence, Nancy Silverton, Tom Douglas, etc.?
- Didn't TyFlo's explanation of Macy's Come Together seem like an informercial?
- Aww. How cute was it when older bro Bryan checked in with younger bro Mikey? It totally made me want to call my little sister.
- Aren't the elimination challenge prizes a little unfair? Two weeks ago, Kevin won a Calphalon pot and this week Jen won a $10,000 shopping spree?!
- Were you surprised by who was sent home?
- Who will be in the top 4?
Photo courtesy of Bravo