Things are winding down on the sixth season of Top Chef Vegas. After last night's episode only six cheftestants remain. Instead of a guest judge that's a chef, the actress Natalie Portman decides the fate of the competitors. It was all about vegetarian food. Did you watch? Let's discuss it after the break.
- How cute is Kevin? Don't you want to be a member of his family? His grandma makes him breakfast every morning!
- Wasn't it weird that some of the chefs were not familiar with the iconic television shows?
- If you were a cheftestant, would you have assumed the challenge was all about steak?
- What's your technique for cooking vegetarian?
- Didn't the cook-for-the-random-vegetarian-celebrity feel like a challenge we saw on Top Chef Masters?
- How much fun did the dinner look? They all kept laughing, joking, and making sexual innuendos! I totally wanted to be at that party.
- Who is excited for the first ever Top Chef reunion dinner hosted by Fabio? I am!
- Who do you want to win?
Got something else to say? Please discuss it in the comments below!
Photo courtesy of Bravo