This week's secret ingredient is cumin.
There's still a few days left, so don't forget to submit your best recipe! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with. I'll pick my favorites and put them on the site for everyone to see.
To submit your cumin recipe just tag your recipe (it can live in any group) with the keyword phrase: Secret Ingredient Cumin.
I can't wait to see what you come up with! To learn how to post a recipe,
I know this looks scary, but it's really simple once you get the hang of it. Send me a personal message if you have any problems!
- Click "Create & Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your recipe a Title
- Change the category to "recipe"
- Change the channel to "food and entertaining"
- Add keywords "Secret Ingredient Cumin" and any other keywords you'd like to use (ie: tofu, chicken, spicy, etc.)
- Type your recipe into the body box
- If you have an image, click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have the code for the picture. Leave it as is.
- Click Submit