This Summer YumSugar and I went on a trip around the world, and we invited you along for the ride! We devoted entire days to discussing the delicious cuisines from 10 different countries around the globe. I've looked back at all of our coverage and picked out my favorite memories from our culinary journeys. Here they are for you to revisit! Starting in top left corner and moving clockwise:
- Yum celebrated all things Brazilian by making Pão de Queijo, a Brazilian cheese bread.
- I planned a travel party.
- In Morocco, we chowed down on kefta — spiced meatballs — with eggs.
- We learned how to say cheers in 12 different languages.
- When we went to Japan, we channeled our inner sushi chef by rolling sushi.
How about you? Where did you enjoy traveling to this year?