3 tablespoons olive oil
1 full garlic head, cloves smashed once and papery skins removed
2 heaping cups pasta of your choice
1/3 cup parmesan cheese, shredded, plus more 'cause you love it
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fill a medium-sized pot 3/4 full with water. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Heat a small sauté pan over medium heat. Add oil. Once oil heats through, add garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown all around, about 8-9 minutes. Once the garlic is golden brown, turn off the heat.
- Once water is boiling, salt liberally. Add pasta, and cook until al dente. When pasta is done, quickly remove from stove and strain in a colander.
- In the largest plate (or bowl) that you own, plate pasta. Drizzle garlic and oil over the top. Garnish with parmesan cheese, and liberally salt and pepper.
- Pasta, Main Dishes
- Serves 2 (or 1 really large portion)