Don't forget! Get your banana sporting recipes submitted to the Secret Ingredient Group. I'll look through all the posts and pick my favorite one to share with everyone. You've got until this Thursday afternoon, so get started!
To learn how to post to the Secret Ingredient Group,
I know this looks scary, but it's really simple once you get the hang of it. Send me a message if you have any problems!
- First of all, join the Secret Ingredient Group
- Click "Create & Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your recipe a Title
- Change the category to "recipe"
- Change the channel to "food and entertaining"
- Add keywords (for example "secret ingredient, tofu, chili peppers")
- Type your recipe into the body box
- If you have an image, click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have the code for the picture. Leave it as is.
- Click Submit