The next secret ingredient is Green Onion (aka Scallion). Go out and find your best recipe featuring green onions. I want to see some creativity, some home favorites, some weird concoctions, anything as long as it has green onion in it! So join the Secret Ingredient Group and post your best green onion recipe there!
This week's winning Secret Ingredient recipe comes from reader celebrity_soup. She's really thought outside of the box and come up with a fantastic way to use tofu in a dessert. Think you don't like tofu? Well, check out this Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie and see if you don't change your mind. Thanks to everyone who posted their tofu recipes.
Next week it could be one of your recipes here!
To learn how to post to the Secret Ingredient Group,
I know this looks scary, but it's really simple once you get the hang of it. Send me a message if you have any problems!
- First of all, join the Secret Ingredient Group
- Click "Create & Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your recipe a Title
- Change the category to "recipe"
- Change the channel to "food and entertaining"
- Add keywords (for example "secret ingredient, tofu, chili peppers")
- Type your recipe into the body box
- If you have an image, click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have the code for the picture. Leave it as is.
- Click Submit