- Chocolate chip cookies are a classic that puts a smile on everybody's face.
- Use up leftover pumpkin purée and day-old bread to make a heartwarming and filling pumpkin bread pudding.
- Start up the fireplace and roast marshmallows (you can even roast them over an electric stove). S'mores are always a crowd-pleaser!
- If you have an ice cream machine and couple of hours before you want to serve dessert, use up your fresh cranberries in a refreshing cranberry sorbet.
- Shake up a bag of Muddy Buddies and munch on them the rest of the night.
- A simple pear crisp will finish off your Thanksgiving meal perfectly.
What are your Thanksgiving dessert plans?