See the recipe after the break.
Smoked Salmon Breakfast Pizza
- 1 large (10") flour tortilla
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup goat cheese, softened
- A few slices of gravlax or other smoked salmon
- Green or red onion slices
- Place a baking sheet in the oven and preheat the oven to 400°F for about 10 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet and lay the tortilla on it. Brush lightly with olive oil, then return to the oven for 5 to 10 minutes, until it's crisped and toasty (it may get some air bubbles in it but you can flatten these with your hand).
- Spread tortilla with goat cheese and layer with salmon, capers, and onion slices. That's it!