- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 Meyer lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 5-ounce bag mixed greens with herbs (like Earthbound Farms Organic Herb Blend)
- 1 tablespoon capers
- Salt, to taste
- 8 ounces sliced smoked salmon
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, and 2/3 of lemon zest. Add salt to taste.
- In a large salad bowl, combine mixed greens and capers. Add dressing, one tablespoon at a time, and toss salad until leaves are lightly coated.
- Carefully remove each smoked salmon slice and roll into cylinders. Divide salad between 4 plates, placing 2-3 salmon rolls on each plate, and garnish salad with lemon zest.
- Salads, Seafood