2 slices texas toast
3/4 cup half-and-half
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
4 graham crackers, crushed
1 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoons Nutella
2 tablespoons marshmallow fluff
Minimarshmallows, for garnish
Mini chocolate chips, for garnish
Chocolate syrup, for garnish
- In a shallow bowl large enough to dip the bread into, whisk together eggs and half-and-half. Add cinnamon and a pinch of salt.
- Crush graham crackers and add to another shallow bowl.
- Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, letting it soak up the egg and the cream for about 10 seconds on each side. Then dip it into the graham cracker crumbs, pressing to adhere the crumbs to the bread.
- Melt the butter in a skillet set over medium-low heat. Add both slices of bread to the skillet and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on one side before flipping them over.
- Once you flip them over, add marshmallow fluff to one slice of bread and Nutella to the other. Let the bread cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove the slices of french toast from the pan, and press them together, making a Nutella-marshmallow sandwich. Transfer to a plate and garnish with minimarshmallows. Use a kitchen torch to toast the marshmallows until golden brown. Alternatively, use your oven's broiler setting to toast the marshmallows for a few minutes. (Make sure to keep a close eye on the marshmallows, as they'll go from toasted to burned quickly.)
- Sprinkle with a handful of mini chocolate chips, drizzle with chocolate syrup, and serve immediately.
- Breakfast/Brunch, French Toast
- North American
- 1 serving